The Movie Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke is a romantic love story Movie. Director of the Movie is Raj Kanwar.Stars, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, and Amrish Puri.The Movies story and dialogue writer Jainendra Jain, Raj Kanwar, and one more credit.The Movie Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke dramatically contains a huge romantic emotion.
Karan Khan is an orphan. He is also a captain in the Rajputana Armed Forces.He is in love with Nisha and he plans to marry her.In this situation their life bumps into Sahiba Grewal (Aishwarya Rai) a girl on the run that she is an eye-witness to a murder. At this situation Karan rescues her from a group of criminals and stops her from taking her life.
Sahibas father industrialist Yagvendra Grewal wants Sahiba’s settle down with his friends son, Rai Bahadur. Then Sahiba lies to her family telling them she got married while she studying in the city.
Such of this romantic attraction the film’s story runs.
Abhishek Bachchan as Karan Khanna
Aishwarya Rai as Sahiba Gareval
Amrish Puri as Yogvendra Grewal
Shakti Kapoor as Pritam Grewal
Anupam Kher as Ronak Grewal
Harish Patel as Sharan Grewal
Sushma Seth as Biji
Dalip Tahil Rai Bahadur Tejeshwar Singhal
Tanvi Azmi as Simran Grewal
Nina Kulkarni as Amrit Y. Grewal
Sanjay Batra as Pranay
The Movies musictrack composed by Jatin Pandit, and Lalit Pandit, lyrics penned by Sameer. The soundtrack of the Movie contains some sweet songs.The film’s music composed by Jatin Pandit
No. Title Singers
1. “Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke” Anuradha Paudwal, and Babul Supriyo
2. “Do Lafzo Mein” Anuradha Paudwal, and Babul Supriyo
3. “YehSama Yeh Nazare” Anuradha Paudwal, and Babul Supriyo
4. “Hai Deewane Yeh Ishq Mera” Anuradha paudwal, and Babul Supriyo
5. “Koi TazaHawa” Anuradha Paudwal, and Babul Supriyo
6. “Oh Mere Rabba” Anuradha Paudwal, and K.K
7. “Meri Mahi Bada Sohna.” Anuradha Paudwal
8. “Ek Haseen Ladki” Babul Supriyo